Tamara @Thyme For Tea is once again hosting the fabulous and very, very chic Paris in July. For details visit her blog and sign up so that you don’t miss out on any of the Parisienne panache.
A number of Paris in July regulars have created a gallery of badges to use throughout the month. Isn’t this one pretty? It’s designed by Lisbeth @The Content Reader.
The rules for Paris in July are très simple: Blog about anything French during the month of July.
Here are some guidelines to help you on your way.
- read a French themed book – fiction or non-fiction
- watch a French movie
- listen to French music
- cook French food
- experience French art, architecture, history, culture or travel
- I have another Maigret crime story that I’ve been saving until now after ‘discovering’ him last Paris in July.
- Read the next 31 chapters of Les Miserables.
- Write up a post on the recent exhibition of The Lady and the Unicorn tapestry at the AGNSW.
- Tempt Mr Books to watch Midnight in Paris again.
- I also have a few short stories in my Best of Guy de Maupassant left over from last year’s Paris in July.
- Compile a Spotify playlist (I’ll let you know when so you can follow along if you like).