Block editor – arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I Am Reading:
- Master & Commander | Patrick O’Brian
- The Pea-Pickers | Eve Langley
- Station Eleven | Emily St John Mandel
- Dearly Poems | Margaret Atwood
Read but not Reviewed:
- Outlawed | Anna North
- My Love Must Wait | Ernestine Hill
New to the Pile:
- The Wild Silence | Raynor Winn (Christmas present to self)
- Doctor Pascal | Emile Zola (my last Zola – I now have all of the Rougon-Macquart books on my shelf waiting for me to read them in chronological order. I’m up to book five.)
- Fire Flood Plague | Edited by Sophie Cunningham
- Talking to My Country | Stan Grant (gifted by my book club’s Chris Cringle.)
- Pale Rider: The Spanish Flu of 1918 & How it Changed the World | Laura Spinney
- The Garden of Monsters | Lorenza Piera
- Beowulf | translated by Maria Dahvana Headley
- The Rebel | Albert Camus
What I’m Struggling With:
- I’ve been trying to adjust line spacing or find a block that would allow me to have a heading with dot points immediately underneath it. Instead I have to work with two different blocks and it looks like my dot points have no relationship to the heading above them as they are so far away from each other. It’s been driving me crazy for 2 days.
- There is no help in WP – apparently line spacing is not something that can be adjusted or is not recognised as a legitimate search option.
- Neither is wanting to have a heading with dot point underneath it.
- Gen III reading Week part II is fast approaching @The Australian Legend – 17-23 Jan. Start reading now so you have time review your book during the week.
- Meredith’s Japanese Literature Week 14 is now here. Read those Japanese books lingering on your TBR between now and March.
- Fanda is hosting a Nicholas Nickleby Readalong during February and March.
- My very own Wolf Hall Trilogy readalong will also be starting in February. Detail to come soon.