Back in 2013, I was struck by a desire to celebrate and promote Australian literature. I chose the month of November to coincide with Triple J’s annual AusMusic Month.
- Celebration is all about what you’ve read this year.
- Simply list, collage and/or discuss the Australian books you’ve read since last AusReading Month. What were your favourites? Which ones can you recommend? Did you favour a certain genre or author this year?
- The second part is all about the Anticipation.
- What do you hope/plan to read for AusReadingMonth 2020 and into the following year. What’s lurking on your TBR pile? How do you find out about Australian books? Which new releases have caught your eye?
- This is your chance to shout-out your favourite book event, bookshop, or blogger that features Australian books. You can also promote a publisher or author website that has caught your eye this year.
- During this ‘unprecedented’ year, our usual way of hearing about new books by attending events at our favourite bookshops or literary festivals has changed. How have you found out about new online book events featuring Australian authors and books?