It’s time for another Classics Club Spin.
The rules are easy: compile your list of 20 books by Sunday 9th August.
On that day a number will be randomly selected.
That’s the book you read.
You have until the 30th September 2020 to finish your book and review it.
Join in the fun by visiting the other players and commenting on their lists.
It’s a great way to meet like-minded bloggers and explode your TBR classics wishlist!
I do like to read my CC Spin with another if I can, although it’s getting harder to find common titles as many of us move onto our second or even third Spin Lists.
If you spot a book match or author match with your list, please let me know before the magic number is selected on Sunday, I can then tweek my list to suit.
CC Spin #24
- The Annotated Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen & David M Shapard shared read with AustinFey
- Laura: A Journey into the Crystal by George Sand shared author with Sue @Book Obsessed
- Hiroshima by John Hersey
- Alexander’s Bridge by Willa Cather shared author with Reese @Typings
- The Book of Tea by Kakuzo Okakura
- The Dream of the Red Chamber by Cao Xueqin shared read with Cirtnecce @Mockingbirds, Looking Glasses & Prejudices
- The Dead Secret by Wilkie Collins shared author with Helen @She Reads Novels and Katie’s Cottage Books
- The Mabinogion translated by Sioned Davies
- Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens shared read with Margaret @BooksPlease
- The Sound of Waves by Yukio Mishima
- Virginia Woolf by Hermione Lee shared author with Reese @Typings
- Red Sky at Sunrise (trilogy) by Laurie Lee
- The Key by Junichiro Tanizaki
- Night and Day by Virginia Woolf shared author with Margaret @BooksPlease
- A Dance to the Music of Time: Spring by Anthony Powell
- A Mere Chance by Ada Cambridge
- Lives of the Caesars by Suetonius
- A Study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Coonaroo by Katharine Susannah Prichard
- 1788 by Watkin Tench