I first saw this little meme back in 2015.
Given my ongoing blogging malaise, I thought I’d revisit it to see what my 2019 reads might reveal.
THE RULES: Using only books you have read during the year (2019), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. Let me know below, if you’ve joined in too.
- Describe yourself: There Was Still Love | Favel Parrett
- How do you feel: Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope | Mark Manson
- Describe where you currently live: How Green Was My Valley | Richard Llewellyn
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go: City of Trees | Sophie Cunningham
- Your favourite form of transportation: The Painted Ponies | Alison Lester
- Your best friend is: Family | Hetty McKinnon
- You and your friends are: Ordinary People | Diana Evans
- What’s the weather like: Strong in the Rain | Lucy Birmingham & David McNeill
- You fear: Flames | Robbie Arnott
- What is the best advice you have to give: Create Calm | Kate James
- Thought for the day: To Die But Once | Jacqueline Winspear
- How would I like to die: My Sister, the Serial Killer | Oyinkan Braithwaite
- My soul’s present condition: Girl, Woman, Other | Bernadine Evaristo