- Night and Day by Virginia Woolf shared read with Jessie @Dwell in Possibility
- Alexander’s Bridge by Willa Cather shared author with Reese @Typings, Lisbeth @The Content Reader & Relevant Obscurity
- A Dance to the Music of Time: Spring by Anthony Powell
- Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens shared author with Jean @Howling Frog
- Coonaroo by Katharine Susannah Prichard
- Red Sky at Sunrise by Laurie Lee
- The Wonder Child: An Australian Story by Ethel Turner
- Virginia Woolf by Hermione Lee shared author with Emma@Words and Peace, Reese @Typings & Jessie @Dwell in Possibility
- 1788 by Watkin Tench
- The Makioka Sisters by Junichiro Tanizaki
- Petersburg by Andrei Bely
- Letters on Life by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Lives of the Caesars by Suetonius
- Basil by Wilkie Collins shared author with Book Tapestry
- Elizabeth Gaskell by Jenny Uglow shared author with Emma@Words and Peace
- Hiroshima by John Hersey shared read with Anne @My Head is Full of Books
- Edith Wharton by Hermione Lee shared author with Reese @Typings & Lisbeth @The Content Reader
- The Book of Tea by Kakuzo Okakura
- Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier
- The Cardboard Crown by Martin Boyd
CC Spin #3 (2013 #4) My Cousin Rachel – hope to watch the movie soon.
CC Spin #4 (2014 #10) The Brothers Karamazov – I was flounderng about halfway through this chunkster, when I lost it during a move…serendipity, I say!
CC Spin #5 (2014 #20) The Odyssey with Plethora of Books – This one was a bit of a cheat as I had started it for another readalong, but was struggling to finish it. I added it to my cc list to motivate me. When no. 20 spun up it seemed like the gods had decreed it so!
CC Spin #8 (2015 #13) Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waugh – my one and only dud Spin read so far. Satire is not my thing.
CC Spin #9 (2015 #2) The Great World by David Malouf – my first Australian classic spin.
CC Spin #10 (2015 #5) A Far Cry From Kensington by Muriel Spark.
CC Spin #12 (2016 #8) Dubliners by James Joyce – too depressing and hopeless for my state of mind at the time.
CC Spin #13 (2016 #15) The Catherine Wheel by Catherine Harrower – my second Aussie #ccspin classic.
CC Spin #14 (2016 #1) The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnet
CC Spin #15 (2017 #12) Out of Africa by Karen Blixen – a disappointment in the end. The movie was better.
CC Spin #16 (2017 #4) The Diary of a Provincial Lady by E M Delafield – a book that grew better with reflection & the passing of time.
CC Spin #18 (2018 #9) The Unicorn by Iris Murdoch – a curious choice with many, many layers and themes to explore.
CC Spin #20 (2019 #19) Jamaica Inn